What options do I have after a Countdown Timer hits zero?
After a Countdown hits zero, you can...
• Repeat - Countdown will start counting down again for any denomination of time.
• Display Text - a Title and Subtitle will be displayed in place of the Countdown.
• Display Button or Link - a Button or Link will be displayed in place of the Countdown.
• Accept Payment - a Button to accept PayPal payments will appear in place of the Countdown. This allows you to receive one-time payments, donations, or subscription payments.
• Automatic Reset - reset the Countdown for any duration of time. This is a Premium Feature. Click here for more info.
1) Open the POWr Editor (or App Settings in Wix).
2) Go to Content -> After Completion.
3) Select your choice from the dropdown menu and fill in details.
Note: After Completion controls are available for Upgraded Countdowns only.