Can I create prices that change depending on a customer's choices?
You can add different pricing options to POWr Forms with Dropdowns, Radio Buttons, and Multiple Checkboxes.
1. Open the POWr Editor (or App Settings in Wix)
2. Go to Content >> Require Payments and set Require Payment to On.
3. Enter the necessary details in the fields provided.
Note: Entering a base-line price in the Product Cost is optional.
4. Go to Form Elements and add a Dropdown, Radio Button, or Multiple Checkbox element.
5. Open the + Add Options menu, and enter a Option Name and Price Change for each option you want to add.
6. The final purchase price will reflect all options selected by a customer.