I want to copy and paste my form in Wix. Is this possible?
This feature is unfortunately not available if you are using Form Builder Plus+ (or another POWr plugin) from the Wix App Market.
But there is a workaround! You can connect your Wix POWr Apps to a POWr account.
This way, you will have the same set of Import (Copy and Sync) features available as regular POWr users.
Once your accounts are connected, follow these steps to copy any of your Plugins:
- Log in to your Wix Editor.
- Go to the page where you wish to add a new form.
- Open the Wix App Market, search for Form Builder Plus+ and add a new blank form to your page.
- Save and Publish the page (no need to make any edits in your new form).
- Go to powr.io and open the new form that appears in your apps dashboard.
- In the POWr Editor, click on Import Existing Form Builder in the popup window.
- Find the form you want to copy, and click Copy.
- Save your changes. They will now appear on your Wix website.