There are two ways to add images to POWr Forms:
The Image Element lets you add a large image anywhere on your form. In the POWr Editor, go to Content >> Form Elements >> Add Element and select Image from the options. You can now upload an image from your computer, or enter a URL for a hosted image.
You can also add multiple images to a Multiple Choice Element. In the POWr Editor, go to Content >> Form Elements >> Add Element and select Multiple Choice with Images from the options. You can upload images from your computer, or enter an URL. Visitors can then select an image option when filling out your form.
An older system also exists for adding images to Radio, Checkbox, and Multiple Checkbox elements. This system is a bit more complicated, but is still supported.
1) In the POWr Editor, create a new Radio, Checkbox, or Multiple Checkbox element.
2) Open your computer's text editor, as you'll need to create a slightly complicated string.
3) Paste the URL of the image into the text editor using this format:
be sure to using single quotes 'like this'.
4) If you'd like to have a Title accompany the image, add it before the img src, like this:
My Title <img src='https://www.my_image.jpg'>
5) If you'd like a the title to be on a separate line, add a Line Break, like this:
My Title <br> <img src='https://www.my_image.jpg'>
Repeat this process for each option image you'd like to add